Re: [VHFcontesting] Stacked Squalos?

To: "Joshua M. Arritt" <jarritt@vt.edu>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Stacked Squalos?
From: "David" <ke4yyd@gtcom.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 19:19:02 -0400
I would suggest 4 element horizontal yagis pointed in the key direction
would serve your purpose better.  I have several 4 element yagi arrays on
the side of my tower plus some omni directional arrays and in almost every
direction the yagis perform better.  In no case could I hear a signal on the
omni antenna that I couldn't hear on the yagis.

David
KE4YYD