Re: [VHFcontesting] impedance transformer

To: crawfish <crawfish@surfmore.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] impedance transformer
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:40:52 -0400

Group,

ZD Engineering was run by Paul Darwactor, W8ZD out of Findlay, OH.  Not
to put words in his mouth, but I don't think he is making matching
transformers any more.  (I used to see his display every year at the
Findlay Hamfest, but not recently.)  You might try contacting him directly.

Note to AA1YN: What is "felicity factor"?

Dave/K8CC