Re: [VHFcontesting] Claimed Score database

To: "Zack Widup" <w9sz@prairienet.org>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Claimed Score database
From: "Eugene Zimmerman" <ezimmerm@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 13:03:55 -0400
Zack -- The European VHF contests traditionally do not report on 3830 just
as many US VHFers report only to the NEWS database and not 3830 in many
cases.

Steffen is providing a place to report on the European VHF Field Day.  It
performs a function like the NEWS database at
http://www.newsvhf.com/make-junscores.cgi.

Steffen - thank you for providing this service.

73  Gene W3ZZ