[VHFcontesting] In EN95 on Sunday

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com,OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] In EN95 on Sunday
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:35:21 -0400 (EDT)
I'll be in EN95 on Sunday this weekend, looking for a
few sites to operate from in the ARRL VHF Contest the
following weekend.

Although the tropo maps don't look as promising as
they did a few days ago, I'll still take some
equipment with me and get on the air for a little
while...probably not the full package, but enough that
I can get on 6m, 2m and 70cm by swapping antennas
around on the mast.  Band changes will be slow.

Aiming your beams at EN95fe should put you in the
neighbourhood.  I hope to be on the air around
mid-afternoon EDT Sunday

73,

Ken Alexander, VE3HLS
www.ve3hls.com