[VHFcontesting] Florida Microwave Activity?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Florida Microwave Activity?
From: "Keith O'Brien" <n4zq@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:37:11 +0000
Are there any groups or individuals in the central Florida area that participate in any Microwave activity ? As a new bee who only recently got into UHFing with S band on the AO-40 satellite, I would love to learn what it takes to get on even higher microwave bands. Kind of like learn from folks that are already there. So if you are radio active on the high stuff in the central Florida area, I would love to know about it. Thanks.

73  Keith N4ZQ
EL88 Dunedin