[VHFcontesting] Score's & paper chasing

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Score's & paper chasing
From: Michael Urich <ka5cvh@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:51:40 -0800 (PST)
I've never been a paper chaser so I guess I'm not a score chaser either.  For
me the contest
week-ends are a chance to make Q's with stations I wouldn't normally have the
chance to make.  To
me contesting in general and roving specifically is a challenge to make Q's and
possibly enlist
the weird looks from passers-by's too!  Sure I'd like to see my call at the top
of the list once
but that's not the reason I get out and on the air.

Mike KA5CVH (little pistol rover)
No DXCC #, no 10-10 #, no SMIRK #, no VUCC #, no paper, no plaques ... just a
FCC callsign.

=====
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
Amateur radio ~ IS ~ a contact sport!