Re: [VHFcontesting] Grid circling correction

To: Fred Lass <felasstic@yahoo.com>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Grid circling correction
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:59:14 -0800 (PST)
Hi Fred,

It seems like it would be much more than that.  I
could work the first rover 24 times while I am in grid
square 1 (4 x 6 bands), as he goes through all 4
grids.  I could work him 24 times while I am in grid
square 2.  I could do that in grid squares 3 and 4
also, which gives me 96 QSOs with that 1 rover.  Now I
could also work rovers 2 and 3 96 times each also,
which gives me 388 QSOs.  That is alot, especially at
the points of the higher bands.  If you could do this
on 10g, 24g, 5.7g, 3.4g, 47g, and 2.3g you would have
a whopping score.

73s John NE0P