[VHFcontesting] Re: [OVHFA] ARRL VHF Contest...Error...OOPS!

To: "Bill Burgess" <braillist@sympatico.ca>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: [OVHFA] ARRL VHF Contest...Error...OOPS!
From: dshtun@richmondhill.ca
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:26:00 -0400
Hey Bill, counting like that may work to someones advantage eh?!

congrats on making a fine effort!!! keep it up!
Dana
ve3dss@hotmail.com ... for a while... : )

Dana Shtun BASC P.Eng CRM
Manager, Risk Management and Special Projects
Town of Richmond Hill
Tel 905 771 2543
Fax 905 771 2409
e mail :  dshtun@richmondhill.ca

                      "Bill Burgess"

                      <braillist@sympa         To:
<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
                      tico.ca>                 cc:

                      Phone/Ext. 2543
<OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com>
                                               Subject: [OVHFA] ARRL VHF

                      09/23/03 12:51           Contest...Error...OOPS!

                      PM

Greetings all,

I just rewrote my paper log for submission to the ARRL and found a distinct
error.  I did not count the lines on the ARRL log page in my hasty previous
disclosure and was thinking of the past CQ WW VHF Contest which has 40
lines per page.

The ARRL sheets have 50 lines so my score is thereby amended to the
following:

Q - 106    Q Pts - 107    Multis - 54     Final score -  5778

I am working in the forthcoming election in Ontario.  Best I not count
ballots methinks.

Have a great day.

Bill  VE3CRU/R

Email: braillist@sympatico.ca

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

TORONTO 2004  CENTRAL STATES VHF- Are you ready???

TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS GROUP, send an email to:

The OVHFA information website is at:
http://www.geocities.com/ve3iey/OntarioVHFAssociation.html