[VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF Contest...Error...OOPS!

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF Contest...Error...OOPS!
From: "Bill Burgess" <braillist@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:51:12 -0400
Greetings all,

I just rewrote my paper log for submission to the ARRL and found a distinct
error.  I did not count the lines on the ARRL log page in my hasty previous
disclosure and was thinking of the past CQ WW VHF Contest which has 40 lines
per page.

The ARRL sheets have 50 lines so my score is thereby amended to the following:

Q - 106    Q Pts - 107    Multis - 54     Final score -  5778

I am working in the forthcoming election in Ontario.  Best I not count ballots
methinks.

Have a great day.

Bill  VE3CRU/R

Email: braillist@sympatico.ca