[VHFcontesting] Assistance please on 2 meters

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Assistance please on 2 meters
From: "Bill Burgess" <braillist@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:15:13 -0400
Greetings,

I am testing a Mirage 160 watt brick driven by a Kenwood TS-700A.

I need assistance to listen for me and respond in ssb or in email.  It has been
reported yesterday that the 700 is dead on frequency in the 446-147 and 147-148
ranges but is 30 kc lower than the dial reads on 144-145.  I need this to be
verified so I can either seek a resolution or adjust the dial to compensate for
the error.

Please advise by email or on the VHF QSO or 144 prop if you are going to be on
the air.   I am getting full output, 110 watts ssb to a 5 elmt vert polarized
beam and 160 watts fm.

Many thanks.

Bill

VE3CRU@rac.ca