[VHFcontesting] new rover

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] new rover
From: martentb@goshen.edu (Marten T Beels)
Date: Tue Aug 19 20:32:02 2003
Thanks for the response, Dan, your website was one of the ones that I found
very helpful.  I particularly enjoyed the "rover stories" section.  Are you
going to be including the September VHF QSO in the "plans list" section of your
website?

Sounds like very good advice as far as seeking out good operating locations
instead of distant grid squares.

I came across this site: http://www.geocities.com/wb8tgy/sites.html which
includes a list of good operating sites in Michigan.  It is geared to microwave
operators, but that should be a good start.

Thanks again,

Marten
KC8HZM
http://www.goshen.edu/~martentb