[VHFcontesting] FS/FT 222mhz 120 watt amp

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS/FT 222mhz 120 watt amp
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Fri Aug 15 12:04:52 2003
Well I ended up with a VHF Engineering 222 mhz
amplifier, thinking it was for 2 meters instead.
Anyway, this model is all mode, and puts out 120 watts
with 10 watts of drive.  In good shape physically.  It
is RF sensed, but no built in preamp.  I would be
interested in trading it for a dual band or triband
HT (an Icom T81A would be nice), or maybe something
else that you might like to trade.

73s John NE0P