[VHFcontesting] CU2QSO users

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CU2QSO users
From: ka5cvh@ka5cvh.com (Mike (KA5CVH) Urich)
Date: Mon Jul 21 19:33:49 2003
It would seem to me that this mode is going to have to prove itself among
users in real life.  I really don't have a clue how many rovers are going to
invest in putting another radio, tnc, gps & computer in the car for fixed
stations.  Yes the more q's we make with fixed stations helps our score too,
but to what expense?  Most rovers I know are more concerned about tweaking
the mobile set they now have and are more interested in adding additional
bands not modes.  I haven't seen any discussion on the Rover list pertaining
to this.  Of course I imagine the most the rovers are members of both lists.

Mike Urich, KA5CVH
www.ka5cvh.com
http://www.ka5cvh.com/vhf/vhfindex.htm