[VHFcontesting] 6 and 2 meter antenna question

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6 and 2 meter antenna question
From: w2bzy@cfl.rr.com (Robert Cumming)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:49 2003
Tree

I can't really explain it but I know that the Dual band (4 el 6M and 8el
2M) does work well.  I'll let you know how the Triband unit works out after
Field Day.  I also would be interested in others who have had experience
with multi band quads on VHF+ as opposed to short yagis close spaced on a
common mast.

VRY 73
Bob Cumming
W2BZY