[VHFcontesting] NE0P/R EN41, EM48, and EM15

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NE0P/R EN41, EM48, and EM15
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:54 2003
I am going to be traveling back from a funeral in Iowa
to Lawton, OK (home QTH) on saturday during the VHF
contest, and will be taking 2 HTs with me-for 2 meters
and 222.  I would be looking for any simplex QSOs from
hams near the airports in Cedar Rapids, IA and St.
Louis, MO.  I will have 6 watts on 2 meter, 5 watts on
222mhz.  WIll be on 146.55 and 223.50.  I will be in
Cedar Rapids, IA from 3:30 to 4:30pm saturday, and in
St. Louis around 5:45 to 6:20pm.

Once we arrive in OKC at 8pm I will have the FT100D
hooked up and will be running SSB/CW/FM on 6, 2 and
70cm running mobile whips.  Will activate EM15, EM14
and EM04 on the way home.

Hope to see a few contacts, please listen for me.

73s john NE0P