[VHFcontesting] 2002 JUNE VHF QSO Party Plans?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2002 JUNE VHF QSO Party Plans?
From: timm@cccomm.net (Tim Marek)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:56 2003
Hi Gang...

January is when I begin preliminary planning for the June VHF QSO Party and
this year our Multi-Op group is planning to activate Ella Mtn in DM27 in the
Limited Category. Alternate sites will be DM28, DM29, and DM19. As usual I
will check them all out during the Spring to make sure the Snow has melted
and access to the mtntop is available. We will be using my call this year
with
KW power and large arrays. Hope to see you on the air!

Why the announcement now in Mid Jan?

A couple of reasons... To reserve the grid to avoid duplication of effort,
to get you all thinking about June a bit as I am planning on posting another
list of planed GriDXpedtions here and on my website:
http://k7xc.tripod.com/K7XCweaksignal/
The more we publicize in advance "who will be where", the more Qs for every
one, something we all want. It also points out the empty grids that could
stand the attention of a good ROVER effort...

Good luck in January!

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09ol... sk

VHF Honor Roll Pages - http://k7xc.tripod.com/VHF_Records/

"What We Do In Life... Echo's In Eternity!" - General Maximus