[VHFcontesting] Looking for contest skeds

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Looking for contest skeds
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:56 2003
Greetings fellow VHF contester!

I will be operating from Mount Scott (elevation 2400
FT) for the VHF contest.  That may not sound very
high, but the average elevation here is only 1100
feet, so the height will definitely help.  I will be
running 100 watts on 6 and 2, 50 watts on 432, and 1
watt FM on 222 and 23cm.  5 elements on 2 and 432, and
a quarter wave on 6.

Between 0000Z (sat night) and 1800Z I will be at the
home qth, with 3 elements on 6, 13 on 2, and 16 on
432.  I can run FSK441 HSMS and JT43 between those
times.

Looking for any skeds for the contest from either
location.  Let me know what times and freq. work for
you.

Lets hope we see F2, Es, and tropo, along with some Au
thrown in for good measure.

73s John NE0P  EM04to-southwestern Oklahoma