[VHFcontesting] Rover plans for N9RLA/R

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rover plans for N9RLA/R
From: n9rla@yahoo.com (Dan Evans)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:55 2003
Hi Folks,

I'm planning a "small" trip for the 2002 ARRL VHF Sweepstakes.

I'll start the contest from a hilltop in EM68 near Salem, IN.  I plan to
spend a couple of hours in EM68, then travel to a hilltop in EM78 near
Henryville, IN.  I'll spend a couple of hours in EM78, or as long as
necessary, then head home for the night.

I'll start Sunday morning as early as possible on a nice hilltop in EM69
near Nashville, IN.  I'll probably stay there until about noon, and then
start home pausing in EM79 near Columbus, IN before reaching home back in
EM78.

Due to time restraints, I have had to scale back quite a bit for this
contest.

I'll have 6 & 2 with 100 watts each from my '746.  I will have a small beam
for each band, so hope to have a decent signal.  Sorry, I haven't been able
to add equipment for other bands yet, maybe in June...

73 all & GL in the contest!
Dan

Dan Evans N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
IN-Ham list administrator
QRP-l #1269
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla