Re: [TowerTalk] 140' guyed tower worth?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 140' guyed tower worth?
From: john simmons <jasimmons@pinewooddata.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 22:43:51 +0000
I went through this a few years ago. In my case it was a 180' 45G commercial
land mobile site on 5 acres with a metal tower shack (reefer truck box). The
cost to take it down was several times the worth of the steel. I tried to sell
it for about 6 months. When I spread the word that I was going to cut it down,
a buyer came forward. He's happy and I'm happy- sold the entire site as-is,
land and tower. It still stands.

-John