Re: [TowerTalk] How to clamp Phillystan HPTG 1200I guy cable?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to clamp Phillystan HPTG 1200I guy cable?
From: GC <gregory63@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 12:25:12 +0000 (UTC)
 There are no preforms for the 1200 style cable.  The 1200 cable uses clamps as
fasteners.  See the link attached for a DXEngineering "Tech Tip" on using
clamps with the 1200.

Tech Tip: How can I use the 1200 lb Phillystran as a boom strut or mast guy
cable?

|  |  |

|  |
Tech Tip: How can I use the 1200 lb Phillystran as a boom strut or mast ...

Q: How can I use the 1200 lb Phillystran as a boom strut or mast guy cable and
not use those Nicopress crimp thi...

GregN5IF

    On Tuesday, September 24, 2024 at 08:59:09 PM CDT, Steve Muenich