Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ QRT on May 17, 2024

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ QRT on May 17, 2024
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 09:54:12 -0400
The RBN doesn't attempt to track SSB spots - I don't know if someone (maybe VE7CC) does.  Of course, SSB spots require a decision by the spotter to send them, and watching clusters during an SSB contest suggests that SSB spotting is like RTTY (rare except during contests), but without the benefit of RTTY Skimmer Server to automate the process.

73, Pete N4ZR