Re: [TowerTalk] Need 26-foot Glen Martin Roof Tower Info

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need 26-foot Glen Martin Roof Tower Info
From: "larryj@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 18:27:05 +0000
Thanks to everyone who replied with info, and helped me find a web site that
has the Owner's Manual for a Glen Martin RT-2632 Roof Tower:

https://dta0yqvfnusiq.cloudfront.net/glenmartin/2016/07/RT-2632-160712-5785100c4122e.pdf

According to the manual, the RT-2632 tower is a combination of the 18-foot
model # RT-1832 roof tower, with an RT-2732 9-foot rooftop addition to make it
the 26.5-foot RT-2632. The pieces and dimensions of the 9-foot addition are
shown in the manual, maybe I could find a local company who could fabricate
them. But the cost would probably be prohibitive.

I shouldn't have procrastinated, and bought one when they were still available
for sale from Glen Martin! I had no idea that they wouldn't be available for a
long time, and that no other company would offer a similar replacement.

Thanks again to everyone who offered suggestions and links to information!

73,
Larry