Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting Yagi on the side of the Trylon tower.

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting Yagi on the side of the Trylon tower.
From: Alex Filippov <wk1ontario@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:08:39 -0400
Hi John,

Thank you for your reply. The height of the  antenna mount should be
around 40 ft or so to be a compromised distance for 10,15 and 20m.
Building two identical yagi does not look like an option for me.

There is SP7GXP 4 bands/17 elements at the top of the 80ft  tower. And I
understand that it will be far from perfect when 2 different types of 3
band antennas are phased. But even if they are not phased, it still needs
to be mounted on the tower. Phasing is a separate issue.

Best,

Alex, WK1O