Re: [TowerTalk] MA-550 Installation

To: "jc-smith@comcast.net" <jc-smith@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MA-550 Installation
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:20:26 -0700
For my MA770 install, it called for a 3X3X7ft hole. Well, I rented a Bobcat
with a 12" auger and bored about 4 holes. I then went into the hole and
used an electric jack hammer and made it deeper and somewhat square.

Of course, I was 15 years younger then and was in better shape. But it
worked...

Ray,
N6VR/W7YA
Near Prescott, AZ