Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band Filter

To: <jimw7ry@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <towertalk@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band Filter
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 17:35:21 -0500
Thanks for the suggestions..very nice of you all. I have a friend near
Raleigh who is sending me another filter that he no longer uses since he has
moved away from the problem source. I will try it any way as it is less
labor intensive at least for the moment. Otherwise a balun will be in play
as suggested. THANKS!  - Mike, K4CVL