[TowerTalk] FW: Condensation Inside Tower Cable Box

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Condensation Inside Tower Cable Box
From: <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 23:01:44 -0600
Condensation will form when surface temperatures are below the dew point of
the air inside your box.   Ground moisture will migrate into your conduits
and thus into your box on warm days and elevate the dew point.   Then when
it cools down it condenses.   Suggest you try venting your box as N3AE
suggested.   In outdoor commercial and industrial control panels we
sometimes mount heating elements to control condensation.   I have also seen
light bulbs used but less reliable.

Good luck.
73
Matt