Re: [TowerTalk] Removing concrete from the galvanized steel legs

To: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Removing concrete from the galvanized steel legs
From: "Steve, NR4M" <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 16:05:19 -0400
Muriatic acid, with gloves, using a rag.  It will make very short work of the
Portland cement in the concrete.   It’s the stuff that is used to etch concrete
floors in preparation for painting them with paints, like a two part epoxy.
Just was it well when your done.  ( Rub some baking soda on tha area to see if
it’s been sufficiently neutralized )

Steve NR4M

Sent from my iPhone