Re: [TowerTalk] Words

To: Danny K5CG <k5cg@hamoperator.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Words
From: Lee Hiers <lee.hiers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 23:06:53 -0400
It kinda depends.  In Georgia, restrictive covenants originally expired
after 20 years, but in the 1990s progressively more strict legislation was
introduced; however, covenants recorded prior to the new legislation
generally weren't affected by the new legislation.

It's very much a state-by-state and case-by-case issue.

73 de Lee, AA4GA