Re: [TowerTalk] How To Remove Tarnish off Bare Copper Wires

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How To Remove Tarnish off Bare Copper Wires
From: Richard Smith <n6kt1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 05:11:16 +0000 (UTC)
 Rick,
It looks like there are two types made by J.W. Harris. They are "Stay-Brite"
and "Stay-Brite 8". Which one have you been using?  It looks like it needs a
bottle of flux that goes with it. No flux inside the solder.
I plan to give it a try.
73, Rich, N6KT
    On Sunday, February 19, 2023 at 07:17:42 AM PST, Richard (Rick) Karlquist