Re: [TowerTalk] Ring Rotors and Swinging Gates

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ring Rotors and Swinging Gates
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 20:31:10 -0500
I love the Spids. We have a Big Rak (that replaced the Telrex medium size rotator) turning a very heavy full size 40M 3L. It turns it, it holds it, and never slips. Reasonably priced. What's not to like about that? That set screw clamp really grips. Our mast is a chrome-moly but just 2" OD.

-Steve K8LX