Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn BX 56 Hardware Needed

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn BX 56 Hardware Needed
From: Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 23:08:34 +0000 (UTC)
 Thanks to all for the suggestions.
I decided to go with R and L in Ohio.  They are selling me all the hardware,
plus a couple of sections to convert my BX56 to HDBX48.  This will be a better
tower for my Force 12 C3.  Also, I am getting the fold-over legs so I can
assemble and raise the tower from ground level.
73, Keith NM5G
    On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 05:38:37 PM CDT, Kimo Chun