Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M
From: "Lux, Jim" <jim@luxfamily.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 16:00:28 -0800
On 2022-01-30 6:09 PM, Jim Brown wrote:

Unfortunately I didn't have enough cursors to put one in the AM
band, but an eyeball guestimate is that the better ones will get you
15-20 dB at 1420. That report includes measurement for a vintage ICE
BCB, which is in that range. As I understand it, Morgan took over
that line. >
> The trap that Jim Lux suggested would probably go a lot lower.

Jack at Clifton Labs had some designs that replaced the inductor(s)
in HPF designs with series tuned traps for specific 'problem"
frequencies.  Unfortunately Jack is an SK and DX Engineering which
took over some of his designs seems to have dumped most of Jack's
work and all of the information on his web site.

https://www.onallbands.com/category/clifton-labs/

Or possibly the internet archive?