Re: [TowerTalk] Questions on Low band receiving antennas in forests and

To: towertalk@contesting.com, john@kk9a.com, awswinger@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Questions on Low band receiving antennas in forests and wetlands along ridgelines and ravines.
From: kq2m@kq2m.com
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 15:20:41 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 2021-12-06 15:18
From: kq2m@kq2m.com
To: john@kk9a.com, towetalk@contesting.com

TY Alan and John for that. Unfortunately my ledge has little if any ground conductivity and is extremely uneven with 45+ degree hills and ridges and ravine dropoffs everywhere. The only areas that are flat enough are either on my neighbors lawns or my septic field or far too close to my transmit antennas. And none of that will work.

It's quite a challenge here!

73

Bob, KQ2M