Re: [TowerTalk] Assembling Hygain Tailtwister rotor 9 pin connector

To: David Needham <aa4vt.dave@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Assembling Hygain Tailtwister rotor 9 pin connector
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 20:27:21 +0000
Did you look on te.com for info?

You need the right tooling if you want a proper connection. Those wings are the
strain relief for the wire insulation and the proper crimp tool will ensure
that they will fit in the hole after installation.  You need to push the
wire/terminal combo in far enough for the locking tabs to engage.

Al
AB2ZY