Re: [TowerTalk] OptiBeam OB2-40M

To: "Mike Zak" <mike@brookblue.com>, "Ignacy Misztal" <no9e@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OptiBeam OB2-40M
From: "Salvatore [\"Ted\"] K2QMF" <k2qmf@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 14:54:39 -0400
I agree with Mike, The OB2-40 is a great antenna!
I have one up about 80 feet.  See my QRZ page!
It replaced a Cushcraft 402-CD at the same height!
The OB2-40 runs rings around the 402!
A difference of Night and Day!  Mine is set up for CW but it works great on SSB
as well!
SWR and F/B are as advertised...
And it looks nice too!!
73,