[TowerTalk] Alfa spid and Green Heron controller

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Alfa spid and Green Heron controller
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 17:59:00 -0500
Thanks all for the info. I have only a 75 foot run to the rotor and utilized the existing rotor cable to run the Alfa-Spid. It had 2x 18 gauge and 6 x 22 gauge wires. I used the 18's for power and 2 of the 22's for pulse. I added a 22 gauge to each 18 and all seems to be working now. Didn't think that short of a run would require the extra wire.

Thanks

Phil

N9LAH

--