[TowerTalk] Yagi mechancical- part 2

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yagi mechancical- part 2
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:51:19 -0700
Folks have emailed me asking abt where on the dx site the software is.    Enter
 ..  yagi mechanical on their search eng.
They have a few versions of it , like CD rom.    I downloaded their FREE  trial
version, good for 2 weeks, then again for another
2 weeks, after which I had to buy it.   So sent em the order, and in under an
hour, they e-mailed me the key code.   Plugged the key code in,
and bam, my dead trial version then became the full blown version.    Its just
a unique  Icon on the laptop.   I dont have to re-enter the key code each time
either, just click on the icon, and its up and running.  I also just discovered
that I can bring up several  yagi mechanicals, same as bringing up and running
several calculators at once.  That comes in handy as with 2-6 yagi mechanicals
running at once,  I can toggle between em.    You can also label each
ele or boom or ant, and call it whatever you want, like 20M, 20M-2, 20M REF,
20M experimental etc, etc.   Then save the entire mess, for  each of the
yagi mechanicals u have brought up.

By downloading the free trial version, then having them send me the key via
e-mail,  I saved a bunch not having to pay to ship a CD rom,  which was very
expensive,
shipping to western canada, was almost as expensive as the $39.95  for the
software itself.   Besides, I was in a rush, and needed it asap.  This may well
come in handy
for folks on the other side of the planet, or anywhere outside the lower 48 .

Jim   VE7RF