[TowerTalk] Ground

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ground
From: Arnie Pfingst <arnie123@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 23:14:10 -0800
I've been reading about "tower ground",and bonding of ac lines in the house.
Lightning strikes out here on the west coast, while they happen, arent as big
of a concern for us. My tower (92' free standing) has one 10' ground rod. The
tower and all 5 coax runs are grounded there. All of my ac runs 2-220v, and
4-110 v come from the main panel maybe 50 feet away, and i have an 8' rod just
outside where the ac comes thru the wall. Do you all suggest I need more
grounding?Arnie