Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM240 SWR Issue

To: "K7LXC@aol.com" <K7LXC@aol.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "w0mu@w0mu.com" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM240 SWR Issue
From: Mark Pride via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:58:00 +0000 (UTC)
When you see a  low SWR at say 7.8 MHz, this is an indication that one of the
coils has opened (corrosion, broken trap, etc). But if the SWR is flat across
the band but higher than previous, I would agree with K7LXC and the process to
resolve. Regards,
Mark, K1RX

http://www.sensor-techint.com/sensor_tech_010.htm