Re: [TowerTalk] Cordless solder irons

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cordless solder irons
From: "Don " <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 11:31:46 -0800
I certainly respect your opinion and sharing of others thoughts, Bill, but you didn't state it as such. 'Forbidden' is probably not the word you meant?

All need to be careful to ensure what we are espousing as fact is indeed fact and opinion is opinion. It is so easy to cross the threshold (and I've done it too, suspect none of us is without such sin!!). Easy to do when using a keyboard vs face to face conversation.

I appreciate all of the input from you Bill, and while I may not agree with all of it, I do try to consider your position and why it is what it is.

And the latter is true for everyone on this reflector. I've lots of little notes tucked away from inputs to this site which are so useful (why didn't I think of that!!)

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Turner