Re: [TowerTalk] yaesu G-2800DXA in a rohn 25 again

To: <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] yaesu G-2800DXA in a rohn 25 again
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 20:29:53 -0400
I have a KenPro KR2000. KenPro sold their rotator line to Yaesu and the KR2000 became the G2800DXA. I can put the KR2000 into a rotator shelf space of a 25G where there is no cross bracing. I don't think it will go in any other place. In the KR2000 you could take off the clamp pieces but I don't think even that would be enough.

I only had a pointed 25G top section to try. The only flat top section I have is on a tower and has a rotator in it so I couldn't try it. I don't recall trying to put the KR2000 in a 25G.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: k7awbgoog@gmail.com