Re: [TowerTalk] I know I'm off topic but

To: FireBrick <w9ol@billnjudy.com>,"TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I know I'm off topic but
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 00:11:31 +0000
Bill:

      I think the phenomenon is called aolean vibration.  That might help you
locate some possible cures on the Internet to suggest the utility for
implementation.  Same physical parameters (line tension, cross-section area,
weight, wind speed) that could cause galloping conductors.

     Good luck.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F