Re: Topband: B7P

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: B7P
From: Gary K9GS <k9gs@gjschwartz.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 10:05:29 -0400
I agree about BG2AUE.  He hears very well.  I worked him on 80 in December
2017.73,Gary K9GS
-------- Original message --------From: John Kaufmann via Topband
<topband@contesting.com> Date: 4/4/24  9:59 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
topband@contesting.com Subject: Re: Topband: B7P It is also my experience that
stations in China and Southeast Asia in general do not hear well at all on the
low bands.  One exception is BG2AUE.  I have worked him multiple times on 80m
CW from my QTH in the Boston area. He hears extremely well on 80.  Every single
time I've worked him there, he's been very weak but he's always answered me
immediately.  I've also seen him spotted a few times on 160 but have yet to
hear him there.  That's an extremely difficult path from W1 on 160.  In fact,
zone 24 is one of the two remaining zones I need for 160 WAZ, the other zone
being 26.73, John W1FV_________________Searchable Archives:
http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector