Re: Topband: Any Chinese stations with Big Sigs operating on 160?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Any Chinese stations with Big Sigs operating on 160?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 02:20:33 -0700
At N6RO's superstation (among other things, it was the antenna labo of ARRL Antenna Book Editor N6BV, who lives 100 miles away in the city of San Francisco), Ken patches lots of antennas to his operating position for 160M contests for use as RX antennas. The reason is simple -- the elevation, and even the horizontal direction at which signals arrive can vary widely with time, based on propagation. Ken is a very smart engineer, and a bunch of very smart engineers and operators are on his team.

73, Jim K9YC