Re: Topband: Remotes

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Remotes
From: Charles Morrison <charles.morrison.n1rr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 20:45:08 -0500
* If you want to "fix it", petition to change DXCC to read:*

* "4-digit GRID SQUARE" -or- *

* "Same State" -or- *

*"Same Antenna for all contacts"*

* -or- "wearing the same clothes as you wore for your first confirmed
country" *

*instead of "within your country."*

*Then the people who are whining now will still whine = *

*    Oh, he's on the higher peak in my grid,*

*    Oh, he's visiting his buddy with the 4-Square and they're having a
pizza -&- beer party and I love pizza too. *

*    My old clothes dont fit any more.*

*    My dial-up mode is too slow for today's internet.*

*    I'm still stuck in the 1970's with my Drake line.*

*DXCC RULE 9.  Station Location and Boundary:*

*a)* All stations used to make contacts for a specific DXCC award must be
located within the same DXCC entity.
*c)* QSOs made with legally licensed, remotely controlled stations are
allowed to be used for DXCC credit.

Back in the day the A.M operators complained about the SSB guys
 "slop-bucket"

So much complaining...