Re: Topband: CONDX CQWW DR5X

To: Andree DL8LAS <dl8las@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CONDX CQWW DR5X
From: uy0zg via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 18:07:19 +0200
Hi

On Saturday the main events took place in the morning. As a result, 35 QSOs were made with the USA and 5 with Canada. USA - Zone 5 only. On the second morning I was able to make excellent contact with NA8V. But there was almost no continuation. This resulted in 43 QSOs with North American stations. Mult W/VE = 17

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua