Topband: K8R on 160 this morning (11/26)

To: "topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K8R on 160 this morning (11/26)
From: Ron Spencer via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 12:56:39 -0500
George had a pretty good signal on 160 this morning (11/26). I was CQing in the
contest and saw a small signal pop up on the panadapter. Tuned there and there
was K8R Cqing. I think I got there before they were spotted since, when I
called, at 1143 or so (my SR was 1205), no one else was calling. A few
exchanges and in the log. I imagine the signal built from that time.

George, thanks for stopping in yet another interesting place!

Ron

N4XD

Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/