Topband: last night (10/12) on 160

To: "Topband@Contesting. Com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: last night (10/12) on 160
From: Ron Spencer via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 06:50:29 -0400
I came up to the shack around 0530 and starting around 0540 worked several EU
stations. DF2PY, G3OLB, ON7PQ, G3ROO, G3OQT, G3PQA, OT4A, OZ4MM. Earlier,
around 0102 worked OK1CF and heard, but didn't work, OK2BUZ. Lots of QRN and
QSB but several stations peaked up to 20dB above noise floor.

Stig, OZ4MM, was worked 1 hour past his sunrise! Ragnar, LA5HE called but we
didn't work. He was very close to my noise floor.

Nice to see the band both open and full of CW signals!

Ron

N4XD

Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/