Re: Topband: TB - Signs of Life

Subject: Re: Topband: TB - Signs of Life
From: Paul Mcl <paul.mcl@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 20:10:36 +0100
I was on last night for a short period before bed and opened the season
into NA with N4XD and AA1K.   A few more EU on in the last week or so and
UA9 in the log as well.  All on CW.

On FT8 logged ZD9W for a new slot but he was audible to the ear so could
have been possible on CW.  He did say when he before he quit 20M SSB that
he was going to 160M and would try CW but looks like that didn’t happen.

Regards

Paul MM0ZBH