Re: Topband: 160 Retirement VO1HP

To: Frank <invl160@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Retirement VO1HP
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 19:22:16 -0400
Well, for a long time, a 160 test was not complete without VO1HP in the
log. But I certainly do understand the WX and related strains up there. My
brother lived in St Johns for a while. One of my nieces is a “Newfie”.
 (She lives in Atlanta burbs now. )

Frank was a contributor in the early days getting FCP going. Particularly
in solutions to support L’s bend with a tower.

Good luck Frank. See you on 80m.

73, Guy K2AV